A kitchen backsplash serves an important role in your home. Not only does it add design to your kitchen, but it protects your wall from the oil splatter from your stove and is easy to clean (which saves you time).
Now, thanks to peel and stick vinyl tiles for backsplash, getting this great new look has never been easier. In fact, if you know what size surface you have, the hardest part of installing peel and stick vinyl tiles might be picking out which tile design to use!
What Are Peel and Stick Wall Tiles?
Peel and stick vinyl tiles are self-adhesive, with PU glue on top and backed with strong adhesive. They are the easiest, fastest, and most affordable way to tile a surface or create a quick mosaic backsplash. These peel-and-stick tiles can be cut with scissors or an exact knife to make custom shapes for your space.
Advantages of Using Self-Adhesive Wall Tiles
peel and stick vinyl tiles are self-adhesive, with PU glue on top and backed with strong adhesive. The glue is designed to adhere strongly to the wall, but the tile itself can be peeled off without leaving any residue.
This makes them ideal for temporary decorating or tiling projects where you want to be able to easily remove the tiles at a later time. They are also perfect for renters who might not have permission from their landlord to install permanent or semi-permanent fixtures in their homes.
How to Install Peel and Stick Wall Tiles
This is the easiest, most affordable way to tile a surface or create a quick mosaic backsplash. You can install peel and stick vinyl tiles on any wall in your home, from a powder room to your kitchen.
You only need to measure the area you want to cover, then peel off the backing paper from one side of the tile. Start sticking them onto the wall in rows until you are done. Leave about an inch between each tile so they don’t overlap too much.
Where to Use Peel and Stick Wall Tiles
Peel and stick vinyl tiles are a great choice for backsplash tiles because they are inexpensive, easy to install, waterproof, stain resistant, flexible, and come in many colors. But where should you place these wall tiles? The answer to that question depends on what style you’re going for.
Tips for Installing Peel and Stick Wall Tiles
Not only are peel and stick vinyl tiles for backsplash quick, easy, and affordable but they also look chic when done up. Just use these simple tips to install the peel-and-stick vinyl tiles on your own!
* Clean your surface first by using soap or spray cleaner.
* Lay down a thick layer of adhesive using the spreader or squeegee (it’s okay if the adhesive is not perfect!) because as long as there is adhesive touching both pieces it will work.
Vinyl tile for backsplash
* Using peel and stick vinyl tiles for backsplash is a quick, easy, affordable way to tile your backsplash.
* Peel and stick vinyl tiles allow you to create simple yet elegant designs with patterns or different textures that help it coordinate with the rest of the room.
* There are endless possibilities when creating your backsplash design with peel and stick vinyl tiles; they come in all shapes, sizes, colors, and textures.